How to Set Password Age in WHM?
In WHM, there is an option under Configure Security Policies to set the Password Age configuration. This feature in WHM will allows you to specify the number of days to allow cPanel, Webmail, and WHM users to use the same password. When you select this checkbox, the Maximum password age (in days) text box appears
1) Login to your WHM.
2) Select the “Security Center” option from the page.
3) Choose the option “Configure Security Policies”.
4) Select the “Password Age” checkbox.
5) Here, you can enter the maximum number of days to allow your cPanel, webmail, and WHM users in the text box to use the same password.
6) Click on “Save” button to save the changes.