How to Install Munin Plugin for WHM
The Munin plugin is a plugin for WHM that is useful to monitor your server resources. Munin Plugin gave complete details about on Apache, Disk Usage, Exim, MySQL, Network, Processes, and other System activities.
Installation Via WHM
1) Login to WHM
2) Click on “Manage Plugins” under “cPanel” section.
3) Click on “Install Munin for cPanel” button to install the Munin plugin.
4) Installation process may take 3-4 minutes to complete. When it finishes you’ll see a Process Complete message at the bottom of the screen.
Now the Munin plugin is successfully installed and it will give the complete reports of all process in the server.
Installation through SSH
1) Login to server via SSH as root user.
2) Use the below commands to create the following folder if it doesn’t exist already.
# mkdir /var/cpanel/apps
# chmod 755 /var/cpanel/apps
3) Create a configuration file for Munin plugin and add the below data to that file.
# Service that will serve this app
# Physical path: /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/Foo.php
# Literal URL path: $server:$port/$cpsession/3rdparty/Foo.php
# System user to run process as
# Required acls
# Display name as show in the service ui
4) Register the plugin to WHM using the below command.
5) Finally, you need to restart apache server to enable all changes using the below command.
# service httpd restart