Track Delivery of Email in cPanel
Track delivery feature in cPanel allows the users to view logs of all emails sent and received in last 30 days. This option helps to see delivery reports of emails, errors while sending the mail and also help to view the spam scores of your emails. You can also track the email delivery route which helps you to identify problems in the delivery attempt. Run Report option in track delivery section displays most recent logs. This will provide details about each email including timestamp, sender, receiver, spam score and whether the email was delivered or not. You can also search specific email addresses of a domain if you are looking for a specific report.
To track an email delivery, follow the below steps:
1) Login to your cPanel interface.
2) Under the ‘Email’ section select the icon ‘Track delivery’.
3) If you wish to see delivery report of a specific email address in the last 30 days, Enter the email address and click ‘Run Report’ option.
To all email again, remove the email from the Recipient Email text box and Click Show All, it will again show all the records.
Types of Filters in Email Track Delivery
1) Show success: This option shows all the emails that are successfully delivered to the destination.
2) Show Deferred: This will show all emails with a warning, which are the system deferred emails.
3) Show Failures: This will show the emails, which are not delivered to the destination. It will also show any other errors during transmission of emails.
4) Show In-Progress: This will show you all the emails, which are currently transmitting.
The following are the fields of track delivery report:
1) Event: This column shows the icon of success, failure or deferred emails.
2) Sender: It shows the email address of email sender.
3) Sent Time: It shows the date and time on which email was sent.
4) Spam Score: It shows Apache SpamAssassin spam score.
5) Recipient: It shows the email address of the recipient.
6) Result: It shows the error encountered by the system while sending the email. It describes the delivery results.
7) Action: This is an information icon which shows the details of the report.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact [email protected]