IMAP/POP3 and SMTP Settings for Netscape Navigator
Netscape navigator is a free open source mail client, and it is also known as Netscape Messenger. It is a desktop email client available for Windows, MAC and linux users. Netscape supports all protocols such as IMAP, POP3 and SMTP.
Netscape offers spam filtering
Integrates with AOL Mail, AIM, and ICQ
Netscape has provides weak message templates
Custom message filters are not supported
Configure Email Account in Netscape navigator
To configure the email account in Netscape, please follow the below given steps:
1) Open Netscape Mail 7.x.
2) Click on the ‘Edit’ option and select ‘Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings…’
3) There you would need to enter the accounts details. Enter your name in the ‘Your Name’ field. Enter your full email address ([email protected]) in the ‘Email Address’ field, and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
4) Enter the ‘SMTP host name’ in the ‘Outgoing Server’ field.
5) Enter your username (including ‘@yourdomain.tld’) in the ‘Incoming User Name’ field and the ‘Outgoing User Name’ field, and click on the button ‘Next’.
6) To access your email account from your desktop/mobile, you can configure the email account in Netscape email account with the following settings:
IMAP server: Your domain name.
IMAP port: 993
IMAP username: Your full email address.
IMAP password: Your email account password.
SMTP server: Your domain name.
SMTP port : 587
SMTP security: STARTTLS
SMTP username: Your full email address.
SMTP password: Your email account password.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.