How to Install Concrete5 Manually in cPanel Server
The concrete5 is an open source content management system for publishing content on the internet. Users can easily manage the website with their minimum technical skills. Users can be edit website content directly from the webpage. This tutorial will help you to install concrete5 manually from cPanel account.
First thing is we need to create a database for concrete5.
1) Login to your cPanel.
2) Then select MySQL® Databases.
3) Enter ‘New Database’ name then click “Create Database”.
Now we need to create a new database user.
4) Enter new ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
5) Then click “Create User”.
6) Then give all privileges to the user on the database.
7) The next step is download latest concrete5. Copy download link address from the concrete5 official website.
8) Login to the server via SSH.
9) Run below command.
10) Unzip this file.
11) Move these files to document root of the site.
#mv concrete5-8.2.1/* public_html/
12) Now load your domain on the browser and choose the language.
13) Proceed to installation.
14) Enter your site name, password and proceed.
15) Enter your Database details and click the button ‘Install concrete5’.
16) Click the button “Continue to your site” after completing the installation.
If you need any further help please do reach our support department.