How to Create Website via Site Publisher in cPanel
Site publisher interface allows you to quickly create websites even if you have never created a website before. You can select the appropriate template for your website and then enter the website content that the template requests.
Why should I use Site Publisher?
1) You only need a simple website.
2) Your future website isn’t ready yet.
3) You want to try out a site before you decide.
How to create a website using site publisher
1) Login to cPanel.
2) Navigate to Home >> Domains >> Site Publisher.
3) Select a domain from the list of available domains, addon domains, and subdomains.
4) Select a template from the available options.
The ‘Select a Template’ section of this interface displays a preview image, name, and description for each available Site Publisher template.
If you selected a domain that already uses a Site Publisher website, the system pre-selects the current template.
5) Enter or update the desired website content.
6) Click the ‘Publish’ button. A confirmation message will appear with a link to your new website.
Remove Site Publisher Site
The site contents are stored in your account’s public_html directory.
You can remove the files and replace them with your own custom files if you prefer, either via FTP or File Manager.
Remove the default files and directories associated with the Site Publisher template:
If you need any further help please contact our support department