How to Run MySQL Query in phpMyAdmin
In this documentation, we can check how to run MySQL query in phpMyAdmin.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Click the icon ‘phpMyAdmin’ from the section ‘DATABASES’.
3) Select the database name.
4) Select the table name where you want to work.
5) Click on the tab ‘SQL’.
6) Enter the query in the text box.
7) Click the button ‘GO’ to execute the query.
That is how we can run MySQL query in phpMyAdmin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.